Max Wolf (b. 1998) is a portrait photgrapher based out of DeLand, FL specializing in art photography and traditional/professional portraiture.
- published interview + feature in Golden Boy Press (2015)
- published in academic journal for visual supply company on juxtaposed, paired imagery (2019)
- published profile + feature in Mieux Magazine Vol. 8, Issue 6 (2019)
- published, printed spread in Wink Magazine Summer Biannual (2019)
- curated into content feeds for visual supply company: 2016 – two features; 2018 – three features; 2019 – fifteen features
“[Max Wolf] was an amazing photographer to work with; he has a fantastic attitude and really knows how to make a photo shoot fun. He is open-minded to all types of photography, and it has been wonderful to be a part of his portfolio as he grows as a photographer.” – Elaina Anderson, Model
“I really needed an updated headshot and Max not only did that but gave me a HUGE ego boost” – Miranda Graham, Vocalist